Wednesday, April 27, 2011

10 days out!!

theknot has informed me that i am 10 days away from being Mrs. Even.
this would probably cause anyone else to kick it in high gear and get things done. but like i told my co-worker today..."i only move at one speed." this has become glaringly apparent during this DIY wedding we are having. i only have one excuse: growing up one of my dad's favorite phrases was "slow and steady wins the race". really?? come on dad, it doesn't. what is does is make you a perfectionist and a procrastinator.
by now, you should have caught on to the fact that instead of doing wedding stuff i am sitting at my computer typing. my original plan was to start blogging after we were married because, well, apparently it's the thing to do. so i was sitting here and i just started thinking about all of the things i am most excited about for the wedding, and i decided i needed to document them...
  • my wedding cake-it is going to be the cutest, prettiest, simplest cake you have ever seen!!
  • my jewelry-made especially for me
  • the food-you probably won't have any room for dessert
  • my centerpieces-a work in progress since the beginning
  • the flowers! i'm REALLY excited about the flowers.

and no one wants to read a bunch of mush, but i really am most excited to finally be married to Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment