Monday, June 4, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

it already seems like a while ago, but we haven't done anything exciting since so it's the only thing i have to post about. 

our good friends got married the Saturday before Memorial Day in Arkadelphia, so we headed down Friday afternoon for the rehearsal dinner. i didn't get any pictures of the decor but it was such a beautiful, classy wedding. 

Andrew & I after the wedding
i was so happy i finally had a chance to wear my dress from The Mustache

it was also neat to see where Andrew went to school and to meet a few more of his college friends. 

Sunday we headed to Harrison to hang out with my folks, their friends, my aunt and uncle, and my brother. and......MAX! he was the main attraction of course. i know i will think my kids are the cutest, but this guy will give them a run for their money. 

i know it's blurry, but i love this picture of my dad and Max. 
"i wish i loved anything as much as kids love bubbles"-Knocked Up

we got some great gardening advice from my parents. Hopefully we'll get to put it to use this year. 

also got this little red bud from them.
can't wait to see it grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment